Our Typical Accommodation
Unison Living houses are meticulously decorated and furnished with young people in mind. It is also in line with our Involving Young People Policy to consult, consider and involve young people’s participation in decorating their own living spaces. We would want nothing but young people to feel the welcoming, comfortable and warm environment.
Our aim is to ensure that the environment and culture we create give young people a sense of belonging and ownership of their individual accommodation.
Each young person would have their own allocated bedroom, whilst they share communal facilities.
Our standards provisions are as below:
- Single Bed
- Double Electrical Sockets
- Overhead Lighting
- Wardrobe (If Required)
- Bed Side Cabinet (Lockable: If Required)
- Key to your Room
- Chest of Drawers (If Required)
- Soft Chair (If Required)
- Additional Lighting (If Required)
- All Linen can be supplied if it is required by the Young person.
All other rooms in the house will be equipped and where necessary adopted to meet the needs of the Young people sharing the house.
Toilets and bathrooms (wet rooms)
- Fridge Freezer
- Dining room table and chairs
- Pots and pans
- Utensils Laundry Room/Facilities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- o Flat screen TV
- o Sky TV
- o DVD Player
- o Music system
- o Unlimited broadband
Garden Office/Sleep In
- Staff Sleep-in facilities
- Office equipment
- Phone (not for personal use)
- Van-Car (in some circumstances)
- Young people will have access to a fully licensed/insured van/car